Eamon specialises in the area of secured and unsecured lending and has a proven track record in all aspects of property and development finance, acquisition finance, cashflow lending, asset backed loans and loan sales. He represents high-profile international and domestic lenders (both financial institutions and non-traditional lenders) as well as borrowers.
Eamon has considerable experience in all types of financing structures, and in particular lending to alternative investment funds (including ICAVs, investment companies and unit trusts on real estate transactions) and loan sale transactions. His clients include Deutsche Bank, Lloyds, Bank of Ireland, Ulster Bank and Kingspan.
Key highlights include advising:
- An international bank in relation to its financing of the Ballsbridge One development.
- Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch on its successful bids on several high profile loan sale transactions.
- DRC Capital on its financing of the acquisition and refurbishment of Ballast House, O’Connell Bridge, Dublin 2.
- Kingspan on an on-going basis in relation to its financing arrangements.
- Ulster Bank Ireland DAC in relation to its financing of the Teeling Whiskey Group.
Share this post
Select how you would like to share using the options below