www.mccannfitzgerald.com has been constructed with a commitment to be as accessible as possible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. McCann FitzGerald LLP is continually striving to improve accessibility to the website and in doing so aims to adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
We have tried to ensure that our site meets the following technical standards:
- We aim to maintain every page of this website at compliance level Double-A of the Word Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- The site is produced using W3C HTML5 code for clarity
- In line with W3C recommendations, all formatting is in a Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) file – if users choose to disable this file they will see a 'plain text' version of the site
- Font sizes will scale on adjustment in the browser
- Special print styles have been included to provide a ‘print-friendly’ version of each web page
The McCann FitzGerald LLP website has been tested in a wide range of browsers. Our website has been designed for optimal viewing in the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10
Adobe PDF documents
Where there are PDF documents on the website you can download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you are using a screen reader you will find useful information and resources on the Adobe website. https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Our Site Map provides a hierarchical outline of the structure of our website with links to all sections and pages. If you experience any difficulty in accessing www.mccannfitzgerald.com, please don’t hesitate to contact us.