Laura specialises in aircraft finance and leasing transactions. She acts for many leading aircraft lessors, financiers and airlines on all aspects of aircraft financing and leasing. These include secured lending, portfolio sales and acquisitions, cross boarder leasing transactions and the establishment of leasing and financing platforms in Ireland.
She also advises in relation to airline restructurings, aircraft repossessions and the registration and operation of aircraft in Ireland.
Prior to becoming a partner, Laura spent time on secondment with a global operating lessor and a year on secondment with a leading global law firm in New York.
Key highlights include advising:
- Standard Chartered Bank/Pembroke on a variety of instructions including multiple aircraft portfolio acquisitions and disposals and cross-border leasing transactions.
- SMBC Aviation Capital Limited on a variety of instructions including aircraft sales and acquisitions and a wide range of leasing transactions.
- a major financial institution in relation to the financing of five aircraft on lease to lessee’s in various jurisdictions.
- a number of aircraft lessors in connection with the Irish examinership of Norwegian Air Shuttle and certain of its Irish incorporated affiliates.
- a large European low cost carrier on a number of lease novations and refinancing of aircraft on lease to it.
Share this post
Select how you would like to share using the options below