Anna has specific expertise in advising domestic and international fund promoters, asset managers and fund service providers on Irish law, financial services regulation and practice related to investment funds. She has recent experience in the structuring, establishment authorisation and ongoing management of a wide range of investment funds, including UCITS funds, AIFs, hedge funds, feeder funds, real estate funds and money market funds.
Anna is a former member of, and has participated in, a number of Irish Funds industry working groups.
Key highlights include advising:
- Large domestic ‘super manco’ regarding its range of alternative investment and UCITS funds.
- International wealth manager on the structuring and establishment of managed account platform.
- European asset manager in relation to prime brokerage arrangements for its range of hedge funds.
- Providing assistance to UK fund managers in relation to Brexit planning.
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers and UCITS Managers in respect of their applications for authorisation and extensions to existing licences.
- On complex fund restructurings including schemes of amalgamation and fund conversions.
- UCITS and AIFs regarding investment in China A shares and use of Stock Connect.
- On the establishment of QIAIF real estate funds acquiring Irish property assets.
- Domestic and international financial institutions in relation to fund financing arrangements.
- Trustees of Irish pension schemes in respect of investment management and custody arrangements.