David has considerable experience across the full range of corporate transactions and arrangements, including restructurings, corporate reorganisations and demergers. He advises both Irish and international clients on schemes of arrangement, capital reductions and share buy-backs, joint ventures and strategic alliances, commercial contracts and corporate governance.
Key highlights include advising:
- AerCap in connection with a 20-year joint venture agreement with Safran Aircraft Engines regarding Shannon Engine Support.
- AerCap Holdings N.V. on the completion of its acquisition of GE Capital Aviation Services.
- AerCap Group on its US$380 million joint venture transaction with Abu Dhabi-based investment holding company Waha Capital PJSC.
- C&C Group plc. on most of its significant Irish corporate transactions over the last 20 years.
- Irish Bank Resolution Corporation (in special liquidation) on various corporate law and corporate governance matters.
- Pfizer Inc. on all aspects of Irish corporate law in connection with its Irish operations.
- The management team in the acquisition of AA Ireland Limited in a management buyout transaction valued at €156 million, from AA plc.
- Vodafone Ireland plc. on an on-going basis in relation to various corporate transactions.