Éamon advises clients on a wide range of finance matters including debt capital markets, structured finance, securitisation and corporate lending transactions for financial institutions, alternative lenders, non-financial corporates and state-owned entities.
Éamon has also been a lead adviser on many of the key landmark green and sustainable finance initiatives in Ireland over the past few years, including the issuance of Ireland’s first Green Bond in 2018 and a number of green and sustainability linked loans and private placements.
Key highlights include advising:
- Gas Networks Ireland on its November 2016 establishment of an EMTN programme and its issue of debut eurobonds - a €500 million 10 year bond and a €125 million 20 year bond.
- Greencoat Renewables plc on the financing of its acquisition of a seed portfolio of wind farms comprising 137 MW of operating capacity. Greencoat Renewables p.l.c. subsequently became the first renewable energy infrastructure company to list on the Irish Stock Exchange and the first Euro denominated renewable energy infrastructure company to list on the London Stock Exchange.
- Ervia - the Irish State-owned gas and water utilities - on a wide variety of funding transactions in recent years, including syndicated loan facilities and US private placement transactions.
- SMBC Aviation Capital Limited on the debut bond issue by SMBC Aviation Capital Finance DAC of $500,000,000 Senior Notes due 2021.
- A number of alternative lenders and loan origination funds on the financing of their lending activities using structured finance techniques.
- A number of asset managers on the execution and implementation of structures designed to hold, fund and repackage a variety of financial assets.