5 June 2019
McCann FitzGerald advises on ‘Deals of the Year 2019’
McCann FitzGerald has been recognised for our role in 17 of this year's award-winning deals in "Deals of the Year 2019" published by Finance Dublin.
The award-winning deals the firm advised on are listed below:
- Acquisition, Public Markets: Total Produce plc acquisition of 45% of Dole.
- Private Equity: Funding & Acquisition of Netwatch.
- M&A Deal of the Year: NJJ acquisition of 66% of eir.
- Equity Capital Markets
- Equity Capital Markets Deal of the Year: Applegreen PLC Reverse takeover
- Most Innovative Equity Capital Markets Deal: IPL Plastics Limited
Debt Capital Markets
- Venture Capital: Nuritas debt financing..
- Public Sector: NTMA Inaugural Green Bond.
- Innovative Securitsiation: C&C Group plc Securitisation Transaction
Loans & Financing
- Funded Acquisition: Uniphar Acquisition of Sisk Healthcare
- RCF: Musgrave, Refinancing syndicate RCF facilities. Not nominated by MF. Niall Powderly acted for the syndicate lenders
- Mid market Funding: Centric Healthcare; for acquisition and expansion
- Property Finance: Urbeo Residential Fund ICAV
- Private Equity: InfraVia Capital Partners acquisition of the Mater Private Group.
- Financial Services
- Credit Securitisation: Elm Corporate Credit Fund; DunPort Capital Management DAC
Financial Services - Aviation Finance
- M&A Aviation Finance: ORIX Acquisition of 30% Stake in Avolon.
- Joint Venture Platform: Airborne Capital.
- Administration: The Administration of Alitalia.