Georgina is Head of the firm's Finance Group.
Georgina’s practice focuses on banking and asset finance transactions. She advises leading aircraft lessors, lenders and arrangers on all aspects of aircraft financing and leasing. This includes cross-border leasing transactions, sale and leaseback transactions, secured lending, portfolio acquisitions and disposals and the establishment of leasing and financing platforms in Ireland.
She also advises clients on aircraft repossessions, the registration and operation of aircraft in Ireland and the establishment of Irish joint venture vehicles for the acquisition and financing of aircraft.
Key highlights include advising:
- As lead counsel to one of the largest operating lessors on a number of its most significant transactions in 2020 including the sale and lease back of over twenty-one aircraft to operators based in multiple jurisdictions.
- A number of aircraft lessors in connection with the Irish examinership of Norwegian Air Shuttle and certain of its Irish incorporated affiliates.
- As lead counsel to a number of aircraft lessors in connection with connection with various restructuring processes and arrangements.
- As lead counsel to a major operating lessor in connection with the leasing of four (4) Airbus A330 aircraft to a European wet lease operator.
- As Irish counsel to a South American airline and a US based lender in respect of the financing of certain pre-delivery payments.
Select how you would like to share using the options below