Aidan advises a variety of financial institutions, private equity houses and corporate clients on a wide range of banking and financing matters including syndicated lending, senior and mezzanine debt structures, project finance, property and acquisition financing, financing to Qualifying Investor Alternative Investment Funds (QIAIFs) and other fund structures, derivatives and debt restructuring. In addition he acts for bidders, purchasers and sellers in relation to the sale of loan and asset portfolios.
Key highlights include advising:
- Blackstone in relation to a number of financings including its funding of the acquisition and development by Ares Capital Management of certain local authority PRS schemes in Dublin.
- Citibank in relation to facilities provided to the LRC Group for the purposes of acquiring properties throughout Ireland.
- Bartra in relation to its development facilities with Signal Capital.
- Bank of Ireland in relation to facilities made available to an Angelo Gordon sponsored entity which specialises in the delivery of social and affordable homes in Ireland.
- Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. in connection with the refinancing of Horgan’s Quay, Cork.
- MEAG (the asset management arm of Munich Re) in connection with the provision of €320m facilities which are being used for the purposes of investing in social housing in Ireland.
- Dunport Capital Management Designated Activity Company in relation to a number of financings including the provision of facilities to EasyGo, a supplier of EV chargers across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- ING Bank N.V. French Branch in relation to the financing of the acquisition of a number of Irish properties.
- Bain Capital Credit, LP in relation to a number of financings including in connection with the provision of financing to the Clink Hostel Group.
Select how you would like to share using the options below