Aidan specialises in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and equity capital markets transactions and on corporate advisory work. Aidan has experience advising on domestic and cross border transactions in a number of industries including the pharma/healthcare, tech, financial services, agri-food and drink, waste management, energy, logistics and betting and gaming sectors. Aidan has advised on some of the largest and most high profile M&A and equity capital markets transactions in Irish corporate history.
Key highlights include advising:
- Allied Irish Banks plc on its purchase of a €6.5 billion performing tracker mortgage portfolio from Ulster Bank.
- Finance Ireland in relation to its 2022 equity investment by PIMCO and M&G.
- Lucey Transport Logistics on its 2022 sale to DFDS A/S.
- Grant Thornton on its acquisition of a majority stake in regtech company Valid8Me.
- Prodieco Advanced Engineering Solutions on its sale to Agilitas Private Equity.
- Allied Irish Banks plc on its purchase of Ulster Bank’s €4.2 billion corporate and commercial banking division.
- Ballytherm on its sale to Unilin/Mohawk-owned Xtratherm.
- Beauparc Utilities, Ireland’s largest waste management company, on its sale to Macquarie Infrastructure.
- C&C Group plc on the sale of its Tipperary Water Cooler business to Waterlogic.
- Enva Environmental Group/Exponent on its acquisition of Rilta and ClearCircle Environmental Group.
- Lakeland Dairies on its merger with LacPatrick Co-op and on its acquisition of Fane Valley’s dairy business.
- Allied Irish Banks plc on its €3.4bn IPO and on its establishment by scheme of arrangement of AIB Group plc.
- North Cork Dairy Co-op on its mergers with Feale Bridges and Newtownsandes dairy co-ops.
- Fattal Hotels on its acquisition, with Pandox AG, of the Jurys Inn Group.
- Aurivo on its acquisition of My Goodness Shakes.
- Ervia/Bord Gais on its €1.12 billion privatisation and consortium sale to Brookfield, Centrica and ICON Infrastructure.
- Ladbrokes plc on its acquisition of Betdaq betting exchange and Chronicle Bookmakers.
- Issuers and underwriting banks on IPOs and capital raisings for AIB, Aer Lingus, Smurfit Kappa, Greencore Group, Hibernia REIT, IRES REIT, Hostelworld, Aminex, PetroNeft Resources and IFG Group.
Share this post
Select how you would like to share using the options below