Conor has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance/equity capital markets, joint ventures, restructurings and corporate governance. He has been involved in several high-profile transactions in the Irish market and regularly acts for leading Irish and international public and private companies and for individual shareholders. His clients come from sectors including commercial real estate, financial services, healthcare/life sciences, food/agribusiness and tourism/hospitality.
Key highlights include advising:
- I-RES REIT on its €134m share placing and related matters.
- IPL Plastics plc (formerly One51 plc) on general corporate matters and various transactions including the C$200m acquisition of its interest in Canadian plastics manufacturer IPL and the US$85.5m acquisition of the Belgian-headquartered tooling and plastics manufacturing business Loomans.
- Pollen Street Capital on its acquisition of Visionblue Solutions, the software solutions provider for credit and deb recovery sectors, and its investment in BidX1, the digital property sales company.
- Urbeo Residential Fund in relation to a joint venture arrangement with Starwood Capital and Ireland Strategic Infrastructure Fund (ISIF) in relating to the establishment of a €1 billion build-to-rent residential property platform.
- Mercury Engineering’s principal shareholders on the MBO of the group (one of the largest MBOs completed in Ireland).
- As Irish counsel for Cardinal Health, Inc. on its $6.1 billion acquisition of a Patient Care, DVT and Nutritional Insufficiency business from Medtronic plc.
- As Irish counsel for Sysco Corporation on its $3.1 billion acquisition of Brakes Group.
- On the €310m flotation of Green REIT, the €200m flotation of I-RES REIT and the €215m secondary offering by I-RES REIT.
- Erste Abwicklungsanstalt on the sale of EAA Covered Bond Bank plc.
- Moran & Bewley’s Hotel Group on the €455m sale of its hotel portfolio to Dalata Hotel Group plc.
- On various acquisitions of landmark hotels in Ireland, including The Marker, Mount Juliet, Temple Bar Hotel and Mount Wolseley.
- Ireland Strategic Investment Fund (ISIF) on its €50m cornerstone investment in the €330m IPO of life sciences company Malin Corporation plc and its investment of up to €50m in Aqua Comms (the operator of Ireland's first dedicated subsea fibre-optic network interconnecting New York, Dublin and London).
- Clanwilliam Group on various transactions including the acquisition of businesses from Sláinte Healthcare and of Maxwell Stanley Consulting.