Fiona has practised for over 25 years in the areas of commercial litigation and dispute resolution. She advises international and domestic clients on patent litigation and other intellectual property disputes. Her practice also includes large scale commercial litigation, with a focus on complex international, regulatory and banking disputes.
Key highlights include advising:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb in Commercial Court patent litigation against Merck Sharp & Dohme in relation to a patent protecting the use of anti PD-1 antibodies for cancer treatment.
- Central Bank of Ireland in defending judicial review proceedings arising from regulatory decisions.
- Ciba Vision and Novartis in Commercial Court patent litigation against Johnson & Johnson concerning silicone hydrogel contact lens technology.
- Eli Lilly in Commercial Court proceedings seeking a declaration of non-infringement and revocation in relation to a patent in the biotechnology field.
- GSK in Irish proceedings brought by IVAX relating to GSK’s patent for asthma drug Seretide.
- Hewlett Packard in Commercial Court patent proceedings, including a jurisdiction challenge to the claim for declarations of non-infringement of a patent relating to print head components.
- Vodafone in injunction proceedings brought by members of the Motion Pictures Association under the Copyright and Related Rights Act by rights holders requiring blocking of websites.
Share this post
Select how you would like to share using the options below