Colm handles a range of general banking and financial work, advising on project finance, PPPs, asset finance, corporate banking and structured finance.
He has been heavily engaged in infrastructure projects across the spectrum of sectors (including energy, transport, housing, education and others).
Key highlights include advising:
- A Macquarie consortium on its successful tender for the Grangegorman/DIT PPP Project and separately on the Social Housing PPP Programme.
- BBAM Aviation Services (and all affiliated entities), as standing counsel, in relation to all its aircraft leasing and financing activities.
- Housing Finance Agency on its lending to Approved Housing Bodies for social housing schemes, which involves the provision of finance for various purposes including new-builds, refurbishments and construction projects.
- On Loan Sale Transactions, including advising NAMA in the sale of the Project Tolka and Project Tower loan sales.
- Touax Rail on all its debt facilities across its railcar platform.
- Transport Infrastructure Ireland on six out of the nine PPP road schemes in its first PPP programme.