Stock Exchange Listing Services
We have a dedicated team with extensive experience of listing all types of debt and derivatives securities, as well as investment funds, on the Irish Stock Exchange (now trading as Euronext Dublin) and other listing venues.
McCann FitzGerald Listing Services Limited (MFLS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the firm, is an approved listing agent and listing sponsor at Euronext Dublin for listing debt and derivative securities and investment funds and also liaises with the Central Bank of Ireland in relation to the approval of prospectuses pursuant to the Prospectus Regulation. In addition, MFLS has acted as listing agent on a variety of transactions that have listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange and the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and is registered as a listing agent with the Singapore Stock Exchange.
The MFLS listing team has listing experience stretching back to 1998 and works with clients to ensure that the listing process is smooth and efficient and runs seamlessly in parallel with the other aspects of a transaction.
Long-standing leaders in the market with a strong reputation in the areas of structured finance, debt restructuring and recapitalisations. Strong track record working for leading market players including international financial institutions, managers and corporations on share and bond issues.Chambers 2019
The listing team has extensive experience in listing a wide range of debt and derivative securities such as CLOs, CMBSs, RMBSs, securities backed by a variety of assets including trade receivables, auto receivables and student loans, corporate debt, project finance bonds, high yield bonds, covered bonds, sukuks, Euro commercial paper, synthetic securities, credit-linked notes, certificates and warrants. These securities can be listed as either standalone transactions or pursuant to programmes, which are typically updated on an annual basis.
MFLS has also listed virtually every type of investment fund, including UCITS, hedge funds, master feeder structures, funds of funds, property funds, private equity funds and derivatives funds.
Key highlights include:
- MFLS acts as listing agent on debt and derivative programmes for many financial institutions such as Mediobanca, Nomura, Royal Bank of Canada, SEB and Santander UK and for corporate issuers such as Statkraft, Gas Networks Ireland and the Electricity Supply Board
- MFLS is a market leader in listing CLO transactions on Euronext Dublin
- Kensington Mortgages use MFLS for all of their RMBS deals that are listed in Ireland
- MFLS acts for AIB Mortgage Bank and Banco di Desio e della Brianza in relation to their covered bond programmes
- MFLS lists all of Ford’s auto receivable securitisations on Euronext Dublin
- Aktif Bank Sukuk has appointed MFLS for all of their Sukuk transactions that are listed in Ireland
- MFLS has listed project finance bonds for Essex and Sussex universities